Saturday 28 December 2013

Aquil Copier / Kazimir Malevich


 

Kazimir Malevich
The Woodcutter
1912
oil on canvas
94 x 71.5 cm


My tribute goes to the Russian painter Kazimir Malevich (Kiev, 23 februari 1878 - Leningrad, 15 mei 1935). Malevitsj/Malevich was a painter, art theoretician and pioneer in geometric abstract art and one of the premium members of the Russian avant-garde. For me he was a painter that went through different periods of image making and he was not afraid of changing his painting methods and style. His work is not meant to be a nice picture only but there is a world of theory and ideology behind and I feel related to him in both ways. In Facebook terms I would say: I LIKE!
Aquil Copier, 2013



Aquil Copier (NL)
No Title
2013
oil and spraypaint on canvas
80 x 60 cm

1 comment:

  1. It’s really a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.hospitality timber serving ware

    ReplyDelete